POSEC is an acronym for Prioritize by Organizing, Streamlining, Economizing and Contributing. The method dictates a template which emphasizes an average individual’s immediate sense of emotional and monetary security. It suggests that by attending to one’s personal responsibilities first, an individual is better positioned to shoulder collective responsibilities.
Inherent in the acronym is a hierarchy of self-realization, which mirrors
Abraham Maslow ‘s hierarchy of needs:
1. P rioritize – Your time and define your life by goals.
2. Organize – Things you have to accomplish regularly to be successful (family and finances).
3. S treamline – Things you may not like to do, but must do (work and chores).
4. E conomize – Things you should do or may even like to do, but they’re not pressingly urgent (pastimes and socializing).
5. C ontribute – By paying attention to the few remaining things that make a difference (social obligations).
Become Certified as you take the complete course on Peak Performance and Productivity Training free, designed specially as an Employability and Career development Program, improve your employability status today by contacting us or any of our Education Ambassador